London to Paris Cycle
- Multiple dates available
- London to Paris
- Cycling distance approximately 330 miles
Cycling for 5 days from London to Paris is a classic European cycle experience. You'll set out from London and ride through picturesque Kent countryside, where you'll cross the Channel and cycle through the small villages and medieval market towns of Northern France.
This will be challenge to remember, but the sense of achievement you'll feel as you cross the finish line, with the Eiffel Tower in full view, will make it all worth it. You'll then have the last day to enjoy and explore Paris before heading back on the Eurostar.
And if you book on for the July 2019 trip, you'll witness the huge spectacle of the incredible Tour de France!
How it works
- You book your trip via outdoor adventure travel company Discover Adventure
- You will be part of a group of approximately 35 to 40 people with experienced group leaders
- You raise money for Scope
- Other people in your group might be raising money for other charities
Get detailed information about the London to Paris cycle on the Discover Adventure website
Join Team Scope and you'll get
- An exclusive Scope team cycling jersey
- Expert fundraising and training support from the Scope Events Team
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email