Mount Kilimanjaro Trek
- Multiple dates available
Are you ready to climb the world's highest freestanding mountain? If you choose to take on this epic challenge you will ascend the highest mountain on the African continent reaching an incredible summit of 5896 metres! Have you got what it takes? This 10 day trek will push you to the limit both physically and mentally but once you reach the summit and witness the incredible glacier views at the top of Mount Kilimanjaro you will feel accomplishment like never before. This will be the challenge of a life time.
How it works
- You book your trip via outdoor adventure travel company Discover Adventure.
- There are 10 day trips available in September and December 2019 and further trips in 2020.
- The fee includes all return transport from London to Moshi, most meals, all accommodation and camping equipment.
- You will be part of a group of around 20 to 30 people with experienced discover adventure leaders, local guides, porters and cooks.
- You raise money for Scope in whatever way you choose.
- Other people in your group might be raising money for other charities.
Get further information about the Mount Kilimanjaro Trek on the Discover Adventure website
Join Team Scope and you'll get
- An exclusive Scope t-shirt.
- Expert fundraising and training support from the Scope Events Team.
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email.