Northern Lights Winter Trek
- Multiple dates available
Discover volcanic landscapes, mountains, glaciers, hot springs, geysers and waterfalls on this charity trekking challenge with Scope in southern Iceland.
You'll stay in huts miles from the nearest big towns and the dark skies will give you the best chance of seeing the spectacular Aurora Borealis (The Northern Lights) every evening. The warmth of the geothermal activity will keep the route clear of snow.
Take a look at the Northern Lights Winter Trek full itinerary.
How it works
- You book your trip via outdoor adventure travel company Discover Adventure
- There are 5-day trips available in November 2019 and further trips in 2020
- The fee includes return flights from London, food, and huts on the trek
- You will be part of a group of around 20 to 30 people with experienced leaders, local mountain guides and drivers
- You raise money for Scope in whatever way you choose
- Other people in your group might be raising money for other charities
Get detailed information about the Northern Lights Winter Trek on the Discover Adventure website.
Join Team Scope and you'll get
- An exclusive Scope T-shirt
- Expert fundraising and training support from the Scope Events Team
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email