Adding a donation button to your stream
Adding a donation button to your stream is a great way to encourage your viewers to donate there and then.
Once you’re registered to Power Up and Play, a fundraising page will automatically be created for you. Follow our instructions to download donate buttons and add them to your stream.
1. Open your fundraising page and select ‘stream tools’
From here, you’ll be able to download a donate button.
2. Click the "Get Image" button to download the button
And be sure to copy the unique link for the button so you can add it to your Twitch panel later.
3. Open Twitch and log into your account
4. On your channel homepage, select ‘edit panel’
You'll want to add a new panel here for the donation button.
5. Add the donate button image and paste the unique link into the "Image Links To" box
You’re now all set and your followers can donate to your Power Up and Play stream from Twitch!