Adding overlays to your stream
We have a range of overlays that you can download and use to personalise your Power Up and Play stream.
1. Download and save the overlays you would like to use
2. Open OBS and add the overlays
- Create a new scene for your stream. Click on the ‘+’ button at the bottom of the ‘Scenes’ box.
- Next, click on the ‘+’ button at the bottom of the ‘Sources’ box.
- A pop-up menu will appear. Select ‘Image’ from the list of options.
- Another small pop-up box will appear. Enter the name of the stream overlay in the corresponding field and click ‘ok’.
- In the new window, click the “Browse” button on the right-hand side to find the overlay image.
- Once you select the image, you’ll see a preview of the stream overlay. If you’re happy with it, click ‘ok’ and your overlay will be added.
- From here, you can play around with the size and positioning of the overlay until you are happy.