Prudential Ride London 100
- Sunday 16 August 2020
- London and Surrey
- 100 miles
Secure your place for £80 (the same cost as a ballot price) and simply raise what you can to support disabled people and their families.
Your Ride London experience
Whether you’re a budding novice or a lycra-clad pro, your Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 charity place is here with #TeamScope. Take on the ultimate challenge and cycle along 100 miles of closed roads. This is the stuff cyclists' dreams are made of!
Starting at the Olympic Park you'll follow the 100-mile route made famous at the 2012 Games. Ride through Central London, passing iconic landmarks along the way. Adventure out into the picturesque Surrey Hills and test your metal with some leg-testing climbs. Finally, you'll head back into the capital, where you'll be roared on by our cheerers. Finish in style with a hero's welcome on The Mall!
There's no other cycling event like it.
The 'F' word
Fundraising doesn't have to be scary. Secure your place for £80 and set your own target. Whether its £100 or £1,000, we’ll be here to support you the entire way.
Set up a JustGiving page in a few easy steps and share it with your networks. It’s tried and tested; you’re guaranteed to get some support!
Exhausted that avenue? Don’t want to ask friends for sponsorship? No problem, there are other ways to fundraise:
- Set up a sweepstake – charge people £5 to guess your finish time. The winner gets half the pot and the rest goes to Scope
- Make a personal donation and ask your employer to match it
- Team up with your cycling club and fundraise together. Why not ask the club to make a donation
- Give people something in return for their donation – host a bake sale, dinner party or quiz night
Team Scope perks
- Free technical cycling jersey to help you look the part
- Expert support from our Scope Events Team to make fundraising easy and fun
- Training guides to suit your level so you can pedal your way to success
- The loudest cheers on the course from our Scope cheer squad on the day
- Race day photos capturing you at your finest
Tom, Team Scope Ride London cyclist
When you see the Scope crew at the side of the road it's a blaze of purple and they go wild for you! The adrenaline kicks in and you fly along. It gives you such a boost and makes it all worthwhile as you remember why you’re doing it.
The difference you can make
By signing up to the Ride London 100 challenge with Scope, you'll be raising vital funds to help us end inequality for disabled people. Set your own target and help us achieve a society where all disabled people can enjoy equality and fairness in their everyday lives.
£24 could cover the cost of running sleep learning sessions for five parents. These Sleep Right sessions allow parents in similar situations to meet and learn about sleep together.
£65 could pay for one week of support for a disabled person to access our Starting Line service, a pre-employment training programme for disabled people at the start of the journey into work.
£450 could cover the cost of 50 phone calls to the Scope helpline, providing free, independent and impartial advice and support on issues that matter to disabled people and their families.
Caller to the Scope helpline
I can honestly say that I don’t think I could have coped had it not been for the helpline. They have given me so much time and support through all my difficulties and battles.