HEINEKEN Race to the Tower
- Saturday 8 June 2019 to Sunday 9 June 2019
- 52 miles
Walk, jog or run this double marathon with Team Scope and conquer the Cotswolds!
Through quaint traditional villages and medieval burial grounds, the Cotswold Way will take you from Gloucestershire all the way to the foot of the magnificent Broadway Tower in Worcestershire, home to one of the best views in the country.
The highlights are endless, rich with 13 Century ruins, including the Devil's Chimney and Cooper's Hill, famous for its historic cheese rolling.
Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker, this event has something for everyone.
Double marathon non-stop challenge: £39 entry fee and £425 minimum fundraising pledge.
Weekender challenge (two days with camping, hot showers, massage, dinner and breakfast): £59 entry fee and £425 minimum fundraising pledge.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, drinks and sports nutrition
- Hot showers
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal