Royal Parks Half Marathon
- Sunday 13 October 2019
- 13.1 miles
Get your charity place in the scenic Royal Parks Half Marathon and run through London in all its autumnal glory.
The route winds past some of London's most famous landmarks and through four Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens. Bring your family and friends along and make a day of it at the food and fitness festival near the start and finish in Hyde Park.
Join Team Scope and you'll get
- Free Scope technical running vest
- Training plans which cater to all levels
- Ongoing support from our dedicated events team
- The loudest cheers on the course from our Scope cheer squad
- Welcome and refreshments at the charity village