Snowdon by Night Trek
- Multiple dates available
Snowdonia National Park in North Wales is synonymous with wonderful walks through rugged landscapes. Mount Snowdon is a popular day trek which turns into a real challenge by night.
Your Snowdon by Night experience
Standing at the summit in the moonlight then watching the sun rise from the mountain slopes will be an unforgettable experience. As you descend, the spectacular landscapes will open up before you as the day grows lighter. Then celebrate your achievement with a slap-up breakfast at the bottom!
How it works
- Book your trip via outdoor adventure travel company Discover Adventure (the registration fee includes dinner before and breakfast after the trek)
- Train and prepare for the trek
- Make your own way to and from Llanberis near Snowdon
- Be part of a fantastic group led by experienced guides
- Fundraise for Scope in whatever way you choose
Please note, other people in your group might be fundraising for other charities. Click here for more detailed information about the Snowdon by Night trek.
Team Scope challenge participant 2018
I am so glad I picked Scope. I got fantastic emails and calls once I had signed up full of encouragement and thanks. I had an overall fantastic experience in my first ever charity fundraising event.
Team Scope perks
- An exclusive Scope T-shirt to help you look the part
- Expert fundraising support from the Scope Events Team to help make reaching the target easy and fun
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email
- The awesome feeling of being a #DisabilityGamechanger
The difference you can make
By signing up to Snowdon by Night with Scope, you'll be raising vital funds to help us end inequality for disabled people.
We know that nearly half of disabled people feel excluded from society. Scope works tirelessly to campaign for change so that disabled people and their families can enjoy equality and fairness in their everyday lives.
£65 could pay for one week of support for a disabled person to access our Starting Line service; a pre-employment training programme for disabled people at the start of the journey into work.
£450 could cover the cost of 50 phone calls to the Scope Helpline, providing free, independent and impartial advice and support on issues that matter to disabled people and their families.
Caller to the Scope helpline
I can honestly say that I don’t think I could have coped had it not been for the helpline. They have given me so much time and support through all my difficulties and battles.