Snowdon by Night Trek
- Multiple dates available
Take on this mesmerising moonlight trek through Snowdonia National Park
Snowdonia National Park in North Wales is synonymous with wonderful walks through rugged landscapes. Mount Snowdon is a popular day trek which turns into a real challenge by night.
Standing at the summit in the moonlight then watching the sun rise from the mountain slopes will be an unforgettable experience. As you descend, the spectacular landscapes will open up before you as the day grows lighter. Then celebrate your achievement with a slap-up breakfast at the bottom!
How it works
- You book your trip via outdoor adventure travel company Discover Adventure
- There are dates available in June 2019 and further dates in 2020
- The fee includes dinner before and breakfast after the trek
- You make your own way to and from Llanberis near Snowdon
- You will be part of a group led by experienced guides
- You raise money for Scope in whatever way you choose
- Other people in your group might be raising money for other charities
Get detailed information about the Snowdon by night trek on the Discover Adventure website.
Join Team Scope and you'll get
- An exclusive Scope T-shirt
- Expert fundraising and training support from the Scope Events Team
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email