The Vitality Big Half
- Sunday 10 March 2019
- 13.1 miles
If you've ever wanted to run the London Marathon route but don't fancy the full distance, here's your chance! Now in its second year, The Vitality Big Half was created by the organisers of the London Marathon and follows the first half of the marathon route in reverse.
Starting near Tower Bridge and finishing in Greenwich, the race ends with a celebratory finishers' festival in Greenwich Park!
Join Team Scope and you'll get
- An exclusive Scope running vest
- Expert fundraising support from the Scope Events Team
- Training plans which cater to all levels
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email
- The loudest cheers on the course from our Scope cheer squad!
Unfortunately our charity places have now sold out.
If you already have a public ballot place
If you already have a public ballot place and you'd like to fundraise for Scope we'd love to welcome you onto the team! Register your details with us above and we'll be in touch.