The Vitality Big Half
- March 2020
- 13.1 miles
If you've ever wanted to run the London Marathon route but don't fancy the full distance, here's your chance! The Vitality Big Half was created by the organisers of the London Marathon and follows the much of the first half of the marathon route, in reverse.
Starting near Tower Bridge and finishing in Greenwich, the race ends with a celebratory finishers' festival in Greenwich Park!
Join Team Scope and you'll get
- An exclusive Scope running vest
- Expert fundraising support from the Scope Events Team
- Training plans which cater to all levels
- Regular encouragement and motivation via email
- The loudest cheers on the course from our Scope cheer squad!