Inclusion Quality Mark for children's activity providers in Leeds
Scope has developed an Inclusion Quality Mark to:
- help activity providers follow best practice in every aspect of their service
- give parents and carers the confidence they need when choosing short breaks and activities.
Achieving the Scope Inclusion Quality Mark
- meet you to discuss how inclusive you already are and how you want to improve
- observe an activity session and talk to your staff about their confidence in meeting a disabled child’s needs
- be your critical friend who helps you develop your policies, application forms, website and leaflets so your inclusive ethos is reflected in everything you do
- give you access to free training and resources.
When you've successfully met the criterial for our Inclusion Quality Mark we will give you:
- a certificate and the Scope logo to use on your website and leaflets
- ongoing support so you can keep meeting the standards for the quality mark, including helping you update staff skills or collecting user feedback.
Information for parents and carers in Leeds
Help for Lead Professionals in Leeds
My son is now included in a sports club, and is having fun and gaining new skills and confidence.