It's big. It's bold. It's gutsy. It's the first event of its kind.
The Superhero Triathlon is calling on you to take part in its inaugural disability sport event. This triathlon is the first fully accessible triathlon event of it's kind so get involved today. There are no barriers and we're here to make this event accessible to everyone.
You could take on all three disciplines and fly solo. Or team up with your friends and family to take on a stage each of the Superhero Tri challenge. Anyone can enter, as long as there's at least one disabled person per team and you can also bring your superhero 'Sidekick' to push, guide or simply accompany any member of your team around the course.
Choose your distance:
- Sprint Superhero Tri: 150m swim, 3km cycle, 1km push/run
- Half Superhero Tri: 400m swim, 10km cycle, 2.5km push/run
- Full Superhero Tri: 750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km push/run
The best bits about Superhero Tri:
- No cut off-times!
- You can bring along your superhero 'sidekick' who can support you (if you need it) around the course.
- You can bring any equipment you might need to help you complete the challenge, from flippers and floats to electric and day chairs.
- Set in Dorney Lake's stunning surroundings, the waters are clear and clam, the bike and push/run courses are on closed, level, tarkmacked roads and pathways.
The Superhero Triathlon Challenge is just the beginning. So make sure you sign up today.