Fly solo or team up with family and friends in this fully accessible Triathlon
Team Scope are calling all superheroes to run, walk, push, pedal, hand cycle, swim or tow in the Superhero Tri and help make change happen for disabled people and their families.
You could take on all three disciplines and fly solo. Or team up with your friends and family to take on a stage each of the Superhero Tri challenge. Anyone can enter, as long as there's at least one disabled person per team and you can also bring your superhero 'Sidekick' to push, guide or simply accompany any member of your team around the course.
Choose your distance:
- Sprint Superhero Tri: 150m swim, 3km cycle, 1km push/run
- Half Superhero Tri: 400m swim, 10km cycle, 2.5km push/run
- Full Superhero Tri: 750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km push/run
The best bits about Superhero Tri:
- No cut off-times!
- You can bring along your superhero 'sidekick' who can support you around the course (if you need it).
- You can bring any equipment you might need to help you complete the challenge, from flippers and floats to electric and day chairs.
- Set in Dorney Lake's stunning surroundings, the waters are clear and calm, the bike and push/run courses are on closed, level, tarkmacked roads and pathways.
The Superhero Triathlon Challenge is just the beginning. So make sure you sign up today.