Mindful Monsters prize draw
Terms and conditions
- Scope's registered office is Here East Press Centre, 14 East Bay Lane, London, E15 2GW.
- Employees of Scope, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw are not permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, you must complete our survey.
- The closing date for entries is 26 April 2019. After this date entries to this prize draw will not be counted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Scope reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Scope’s control. Entrants will be notified of any changes as soon as possible.
- Scope is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Scope or its agents - using random number generator software.
- The winner will be notified by email or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a new winner. Scope will notify the winner about how they can collect their prize.
- Scope's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and image in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used by Scope in accordance with data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third parties without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with: Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.