Apply for a job at Scope
Apply by email
Please send your application by email to email@example.com.
Your email must include:
- the job title of the role you're applying for in the subject line
- your full name
- a description of how you meet the minimum requirements for the job
- your CV
Please include your CV as an attachment or link in your email.
Advice about writing a CV.
CV template you can use to get started.
Some jobs require you to attach or link to a cover letter as well as a CV.
We will tell you in the job description if we need a cover letter, but you can always include one if you want to even if we don't require one.
Advice about writing a cover letter.
Cover letter examples you can use to get started.
You need to tell us if
- you need a permit to work in the UK
- you have any unspent criminal convictions.
You can also include
- your phone number if you'd like us to contact you by phone
- a link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one,
We welcome applications from disabled people. If you are disabled, we will guarantee you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for this job. Let us know if you would like to be considered for this in your application.