Corporate donations manager job description
Job title: Corporate donations manager - retail stock donations
Reports to: Head of ommercial
Location: Here East, Stratford, with some travel
Budget/Resource responsibility: None
The corporate donations manager will be a critical role within the Retail team. The key objective of this role is to raise funds for Scope by securing new partnerships with companies who donate stock to Scope's retails shops and account managing the relationships with them.
The successful candidate will be commercially minded and have strong relationship building and project management skills. This role will need to train managers, staff and volunteers across all Scope’s shops on how to engage, build and manage partnerships with local retail stores.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Corporate Partnership team at Scope and support and enable their objectives to optimise partnerships through wider fundraising activities.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities
- Active management of current corporate partnerships of approximately 6 partners. Meet individual income targets and contribute to team KPIs such as increasing Corporate partnerships to increase sales
- Secure new partnerships with companies by creating a robust pipeline
- Take the lead on developing and delivering high quality pitches to prospects
- Take a proactive approach to building exemplar internal relationships with colleagues across Scope
- Liaise with Scope’s Corporate Partnerships teams to put in place partnership agreements.
- Work closely with the Corporate Partnership Team to ensure alignment of policies and enable all Retail partnerships to be reviewed and optimised.
- Take the lead on developing relationships with retail store contacts at all levels, providing professional high quality stewardship and a personalised approach. Work with the logistics teams to manage the logistics of stock donation pick ups from retail partners, stock allocation and drop offs to Scope’s retail shops in line with our budgets
- Work with Finance to ensure accurate reporting of donations and sales against targets
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to the Retail Management Team and the Corporate Partnership Team
- Provide stat and impact reporting to all Retail partners, as per the partnership agreement These duties may be added to or deleted from and may be subject to change
- Participate and and lead on sessions within monthly team meetings based on the Scope team meeting template.
Mandatory for all staff
- Work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- Work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- Scope Retail management, staff and volunteers
- Scope’s Corporate Partnership Team
- Other key contacts in Scope – services and other head office departments
- Retail companies at all levels