Customer co-ordinator job description
Job title: Customer coordinator
Reports to: Team manager/Team Leader
Salary: £21,000 per year
Department: Service delivery
To be the main initial contact point for our digital service. It will deal with all referrals made online and via the phone and will be responsible for triaging all referrals and booking appointments into adviser diaries for eligible customers or signposting to other services if required. A level of general administrative duties will also be required
Main responsibilities and accountabilities
- Deal with all initial referrals/enquiries to the service using pre- defined orientation tool.
- Allocate eligible customers to advisers according to agreed criteria, current caseloads and any adviser specialisms
- Answer any straightforward queries or signpost customers to other provision if appropriate
- Undertake a preparatory session with those customers who are not confident about using online tools as required by the service
- Organise Team Meetings and other events as required by the Team Manager and team
- Provide general administrative support to the wider National Team or locality
- Support Team Manager by keeping rotas and adviser information/dairies up to date.
Mandatory for all staff
- Work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- Work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- CSE Senior Team
- National Delivery Managers
- Local Delivery Managers
- Extended Customer and Strategy team
- Human Resources/Finance/IT and other support teams as required
- Customers and third party contacts
- Organisations - Private, Public and Third Sector who can support and enhance the delivery of the National Service.