Customer co-ordinator person specification
Job title: Customer coordinator
Reports to: Team manager/Team leader
Salary: £21,000 per year
Department: Service delivery
Knowledge and experience
- Proven track record of maintaining high levels of customer service
- Demonstrable experience of supporting customers over the phone and via email
- Able to respond to customers with empathy and without judgement
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective IT Skills including use of all Microsoft Office Products
- Strong commitment to ongoing personal development
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to operate within the policies and procedures of Scope including but not limited to, confidentiality, safeguarding and equal opportunities.
- Lived experience of disability
Scope's core values
We are ambitious and determined to drive change. We focus on the impact we have. We innovate and strive for better, pushing ourselves and our boundaries.
We are single-minded in our desire to achieve equality. We are bold, challenging the status quo, ourselves and each other. Not afraid to fail fast and learn quickly.
We connect and collaborate internally and externally, to create a fairer society. We’ll listen and share, tapping into the expertise of others.
We are transparent about what we do and how we do things. Creating supportive, accessible environments – building trust with each other and our customers to achieve more.