Customer coordinator - sleep service job description
Job title: Customer coordinator - sleep service
Reports to: Families services programme lead
Location: Here East, Stratford, London
Salary: £23,000 per year
To be the main initial contact point for Scope’s family services in London; The role will deal with all referrals made online and will be responsible for triaging all referrals and allocating customers to a practitioners or signposting to other services if required. A level of general administrative duties will also be required.
- Support the development, delivery and evaluation of family services in London
- Deal with all initial referrals/enquiries to family services, signpost customers to other services where appropriate.
- Allocate eligible customers to practitioners if service criteria have been met.
- To assist develop publicity materials and an information package promoting the service.
- To ensure evaluation of all service delivery and collate the required evidence as agreed with the Programme lead; Head of Delivery and Outcomes and evaluation colleagues.
- Organise team meetings and other events as required by the programme lead and team members.
- Provide general administrative support to the Family services team and the wider Delivery team.
- Promote the service appropriately within operational boundaries, ensuring that statutory and community services can refer into the service where appropriate
Mandatory for all staff
- Work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- Work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- Family services team
- Programme Lead
- Head of Delivery- Family-focused services
- Extended Delivery team
- Human resources/Finance/IT and other support teams as required
- Local authorities
- Local organisations
- Parent and carer groups
- Parents and families of disabled children