Customer Coordinator - Support to Work job description
Job title: Customer Coordinator - Support to Work
Reports to: Programme Lead and Team Leader
Department: Service delivery
Location: Manchester or Leeds
Salary: £22,000 per year
To be the main initial contact point for the in work support element of our digital service. You will be responsible for booking appointments into adviser diaries and supporting to track all of our customers that leave the service. Some cover for the main Support to Work co-ordinator role may be required at times. A level of general administrative duties will also be required.
- Deal with all initial appointment for customers moving into employment who need ingoing support
- Allocate eligible customers to advisers according to agreed criteria, current caseloads and any adviser specialisms
- Set up and maintain a tracking system to ensure all customer contact is maintained as required for the service
- Organise Team Meetings and other events as required by the Programme Lead and team
- Provide general administrative support to the wider National Team or locality
- Support Programme Lead by keeping rotas and adviser information/diaries up to date.
Mandatory for all staff
- Work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- Work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- Head of Departments
- Programme Leads
- Extended EED team
- Human Resources/Finance/IT and other support teams as required
- Customers and third party contacts
- Organisations - Private, Public and Third Sector who can support and enhance the delivery of the National Service.
Knowledge and experience
- Proven track record of maintaining high levels of customer service
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective IT Skills including use of all Microsoft Office Products
- Strong commitment to ongoing personal development.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to operate within the policies and procedures of Scope including but not limited to, confidentiality, safeguarding and equal opportunities.
Scope Core Values
We are ambitious and determined to drive change. We focus on the impact we have. We innovate and strive for better, pushing ourselves and our boundaries.
We are single-minded in our desire to achieve equality. We are bold, challenging the status quo, ourselves and each other. Not afraid to fail fast and learn quickly.
We connect and collaborate internally and externally, to create a fairer society. We’ll listen and share, tapping into the expertise of others.
We are transparent about what we do and how we do things. Creating supportive, accessible environments – building trust with each other and our customers to achieve more.
We make sure everyone has a fair chance. We value and respect each other’s expertise and diversity. We take responsibility for what we do and support each other to succeed.