Digital marketing officer job description
Job title: Digital marketing officer
Reports to: Digital marketing manager
Department: Marketing, fundraising and communications
Team: Digital engagemant strategy
Location: Here East, Stratford - Scope head office
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per year
Contract: 6 month interim contract
Budget/Resource responsibility: None
- Provide frontline support in the delivery of the activities of the Digital Marketing function within Digital Engagement Strategy.
- Support the planning, management, delivery and analysis of integrated digital marketing activity to achieve agreed objectives and targets.
- Provide outstanding client service, training and support to the organisation.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities
- Support the planning, management, delivery, analysis and reporting of paid and grants search, paid social, display, mobile, email or other digital marketing activities as required.
- Utilise a planning and analysis approach to enable the continual testing of digital marketing campaigns, ensuring campaigns are optimised, tested and continuously improved and channel effectiveness is evaluated.
- Support the management of email management platform, instilling best practice, reporting to internal stakeholders on email performance and utilising insight to optimise email communications to supporters.
- Deliver digital marketing performance reports and recommendations to stakeholders, utilising digital marketing analytics and reporting systems, including Google Analytics, working with the Digital Marketing Measurements and Insights function.
- Provide outstanding client service and account support to internal stakeholders including supporting the planning, development, implementation and reporting of digital marketing activity to achieve objectives, including target revenue, traffic and conversion rates.
- Support the creation and implementation of working practice that ensures all digital marketing outputs are accessible, appropriately branded, high quality, measurable and deliver effectively against agreed objectives and targets.
- Build strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders (including suppliers and partners) to achieve objectives and targets.
- Support the delivery of digital marketing training programmes and the production of training and best practice guides.
- Create briefs for visual assets and work with our in-house design team to support advertising and marketing activity.
- Support the development, management, planning, delivery, analysis and reporting of technical and off-site SEO, and supporting the planning and delivery of on-site SEO.
- Perform selected duties usually assigned to other frontline support officers on occasion as required.
Mandatory for all staff
- Work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- Work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- Staff and volunteers across Scope
- Marketing, Fundraising and Communications Senior Leadership Team
- All internal teams with digital marketing requirements or responsibilities including: Marketing Fundraising and Communications, Customer Strategy and Engagement, Retail, and Policy and Research
- Marketing suppliers and contractors
- Corporate partners and other funders
- Visitors to our website, users of our social network profiles and recipients of our email communications
- Customers of our shops and services
- Donors and supporters