Customer Coordinator Energy Helpline
- Leeds Office
- £11,500 per year
- 17.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Part time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days annual leave
- Generous pension
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
To be the main initial contact point for our energy advice service. It will deal with all referrals made online and via the phone and will be responsible for triaging all referrals and booking appointments into adviser diaries for eligible customers or signposting to other services if required. A level of general administrative duties will also be required.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Deal with all initial referrals/enquiries to the service using pre- defined triage tool.
- Allocate eligible customers to caseworkers/advisers according to agreed criteria, current caseloads and any adviser specialisms
- Answer any straightforward queries or signpost customers to other provision if appropriate
- Undertake a preparatory session with those customers who are not confident about using online tools as required by the service
- Organise Team Meetings and other events as required by the Service Manager and team
- Provide general administrative support to the wider National Service Team
- Support Team Manager by keeping rotas and adviser information/dairies up to date.
Mandatory for all staff
- To work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction
- To demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- To work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- Heads of Delivery
- Local Delivery Managers
- Programme Leads
- Cross department including, Digital, Research and Marketing colleagues
- Safeguarding Team
- Customers and third party contacts
- Organisations - Private, Public and Third Sector who can support and enhance the delivery of the National Service.
- Local authority safeguarding teams
- Maintain links with other organisations in relation to safeguarding and wellbeing of customers and staff.
Knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and experience in a customer facing role
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital tools and on line resources i.e. web chat/video calls, Word and Google Docs
- Ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, and work effectively under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities
- Ability to cover extended opening hours of the service- (Mon- Fri 8-8) on a rota basis.
- Lived experience of disability
- Understanding of the social model of disability
Excellent working knowledge of IT including Word for Windows, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be able to use email and the internet and be proficient in the use of digital applications to support our customer journey.