Customer Coordinator (Sleep Right)
- £22,000 per year pro rata
- 17.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Part time, Temporary (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
Sleep Right is a free online, and telephone support service, that helps parents and carers of disabled children to improve their child's sleep.
The customer coordinator is the first person anyone who wants to join our services comes into contact with, so you will need to have excellent customer service skills.
You will have experience working in a telephone-based customer service environment and be comfortable using a range of IT packages and programs.
You will bring drive and enthusiasm to your role and can demonstrate that you care passionately about improving disabled people's lives.
- To support the successful delivery of the Sleep Right service in Northamptonshire.
- Deal with initial enquiries to the service and signpost customers to specialist provision if appropriate.
- Allocate eligible referrals to the team according to agreed criteria, current caseloads, and any adviser specialisms.
- To respond to referrals and queries to the services in a timely manner.
- Organise Team Meetings and other events as required by the Team Leader.
- Organise and maintain Team diaries, booking customer appointments.
- Follow Scope’s policy and process around safeguarding and make decisions regarding relevant customers as appropriate.
- Ensure that details of all support are logged accurately, in a timely manner and that data quality and information is maintained.
- To work collaboratively within the team and provide support where needed to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- To support the evaluation/reporting processes for service delivery and collate the required evidence.
- Promote/market the services appropriately within operational boundaries.
- Contribute to team meetings and discussions and to proactively contribute to the continued improvement of the service.
- Any other duties as required to support the delivery of the service.
Mandatory for all staff
- Work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- Work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- Scope's staff and volunteers
- Local authorities
- Local organisations
- Parents and families of disabled children
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent Customer service skills, especially over the phone
- Experience working in a team.
- Diary management
- Administrative experience.
- Excellent written skills.
- Digitally confident- knowledge of CRM systems, especially Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics
- Understanding and agreement with the ‘Social model of disability’ approach
- Willingness to undertake an enhanced DBS check prior to starting the role.