London - Closes on 06/07/2021
- As advertised
- £18,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Fixed term contract of 12 months
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about ensuring volunteers have a great experience.
To help us create a fair and equal society for all disabled people, we need to build a movement of people committed to achieving social change. Our volunteers are integral to this. We involve and support volunteers in our network of retail shops, services, and in our office teams.
In this varied role, you will provide the team with administrative support inputting data into the database, liaising with shop teams to ensure data is correct, to running reports and responding to enquiries from potential volunteers.
You will be a crucial player in a small Volunteering team which acts as the organisation’s volunteer management experts, developing and improving the volunteer experience, supporting and empowering staff to deliver quality experiences, and working with teams across the organisation to develop new volunteer roles and programmes.
This role requires solid administrative and IT skills, including experience of collating and interpreting data in Microsoft Excel. Your previous administration experience of providing excellent customer service and your strong communication skills will enable you to effectively liaise with colleagues across Scope.
- Data Entry and manual data processing; Inputting volunteer information into. Raisers Edge (Customer Relationship Management database) and checking key volunteer information.
- Updating Raisers Edge with volunteer leavers information and any other changes required to volunteers information.
- Running data reports and presenting data clearly to help us maintain and cleanse our data.
- Liaising with colleagues in our retail shops to support them with administrative and data processes.
- Supporting the team to obtain and record volunteer email addresses on CRM including setting up of processes to obtain good quality data.
- Providing training and safeguarding teams with accurate data to support volunteers to access e-learning.
- Monitoring volunteer training compliance through regular data reporting.
- Logging and managing online storage of third- party agreements, involving direct liaison with third party agencies.
- Providing ad- hoc admin support to the volunteering team for example answering emails in the team inbox and other tasks where necessary.
- Volunteering team
- Retail colleagues
- People Team colleagues - Safeguarding and training teams
Knowledge and experience
- Previous administration role/s
- Experience of delivering a great customer service experience.
- Experience of working with volunteers or in an organisation that involves volunteers.
- Experience of using CRM’s (ideally Raisers Edge)
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel to produce data lists and logs of information.
- Strong administration skills
- Well-developed written communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret data.
- Fluent with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and efficient working style
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident telephone manner
- Willingness to work outside position description where required.