Data Migration Specialist
Home-based (Remote Working) - Closes on 24/02/2021
- Home-based (Remote Working)
- £21,000 - £24,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, Fixed Term Contract (2 months with possibility of extension)
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
To support with the preparation of customer data from existing sources (such as Word and Excel) ready for migration into Microsoft Dynamics.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Review the data captured in services and work with internal stakeholders to define standard fields and categorisations.
- Translate existing customer data to bring them in-line with those definitions.
- Move data from unstructured formats (such as Word, Excel and paper forms) into pre-defined templates.
- Estimate the amount of work needed, track your progress and provide regular updates.
- Any other duties as required to support the delivery of the project.
Mandatory for all staff
- To work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction
- To work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
Head of Delivery
Our project partners
- Excellent IT skills particularly Microsoft Office, accessing files through Sharepoint and experience of using databases.
- Ability to organise workload, prioritise effectively and use own initiative.
- Methodical, with excellent attention to detail
Effective interpersonal skills and a positive and collaborative approach to work.
Experience of data migration.
Ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, work effectively under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to be able to communicate with colleagues in a clear, meaningful and effective way