Digital marketing manager
London - Closes on 03/06/2019Apply
- Stratford, London
- £40,000 to £45,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- Flexible working
- Option to work from home
- Fully accessible office
As we drive forward our strategy, Everyday Equality, digital marketing is at the heart of our plans to communicate our purpose and vison, attract supporters, engage our customers and achieving social change.
If you’re passionate about digital marketing, place insight and audience at the heart of your marketing plans and have an enquiring mind we want to hear from you.
About the role
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll lead the Digital Marketing team within our friendly and busy Digital Engagement Strategy team. We work closely with teams across the organisation to deliver high performing direct response and awareness campaigns across different digital channels.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing as Digital Marketing Manager:
- Provide strategic direction and integration for Scope’s digital marketing activities across multiple channels and campaigns
- Lead the planning and implementation of digital activities, alongside external agencies, for Scope’s large cross-team campaigns
- Be the cheerleader for digital marketing channels and tactics, including email, SEO and paid channels, for all teams across Scope
- Develop and lead training programmes across the organisation to up-skill colleagues on all things digital marketing
- Line manage
Full job description
- be a natural marketer, able to think outside the box for creative development and audience selection
- be experienced in all digital marketing channels, including paid search, paid social, email, programmatic and search engine optimisation
- champion the level of digital marketing knowledge in the organisation
- be able to write in simple, concise and clear English.
Scope is working to drive social change and equality for 14 million disabled people in the UK. We’ll do this by delivering online and in-person services that support 2 million disabled people each year, and provide the evidence to change society for many more.
Find out more about Scope
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope's mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people, and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered for this.