Digital marketing officer
London - Closes on 31/05/2019Apply
- Stratford, London
- £25,000 to £30,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, 6 month interim contract
Working at Scope
- Option to work from home
- 13.5 days holiday
- Fully accessible office
As we drive forward our Everyday Equality strategy, digital marketing is at the heart of our plans to communicate our purpose and vison, attract supporters, engage our customers and achieve social change.
If you're passionate about digital marketing, place insight and audience at the heart of your marketing plans and have an enquiring mind we want to hear from you.
About the role
As a Digital Marketing Officer, you'll work within our friendly and busy Digital Engagement Strategy team. We work closely with teams across the organisation to identify and understand target audiences, create effective strategies and select efficient channels for our marketing campaigns.
Here are some of the things you'll be doing as Digital Marketing Executive:
- Develop marketing plans for a range of internal clients including Individual Giving, Fundraising Events, Campaigns and Retail
- Create pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns on Google, Bing and Facebook
- Optimise 'always on' advertising campaigns on all platforms
- Instil email marketing best practice across the organisation by encouraging split testing, identifying and sharing trends
- Up skill colleagues by offering first class training for email marketing, paid digital marketing and SEO.
Full job description
- be a natural marketer, able to think outside the box in selecting audiences and channels in order to fulfil marketing objectives
- champion the level of digital marketing knowledge in the organisation
- be enthusiastic and have a desire to learn
- be able to write in simple, concise and clear English.
Scope is working to drive social change and equality for 14 million disabled people in the UK. We’ll do this by delivering online and in-person services that support 2 million disabled people each year, and provide the evidence to change society for many more.
Find out more about Scope
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope's mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people, and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered for this.