Manchester - Closes on 22/11/2019Apply
- £25,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Fully accessible office
- Discounts at gyms, shops, theatres and more
Be a disability gamechanger and join us to launch our new Manchester employment team as an Employment adviser within one of our services
Your role will be to manage a case-load of disabled customers, supporting and empowering them to find work whilst ensuring that all programme KPI’s are met.
With a base within our Manchester office you will be required to travel to deliver support to our customers across our delivery area.
Full job description
Please apply with CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for this role.
We are looking to recruit experienced advisers preferably with employability experience. We have vacancies across our Starting Line service.
- bring drive and enthusiasm to your role and can demonstrate that you care passionately about improving disabled people's lives through employment.
- have excellent negotiation skills and have the ability to positively influence employers.
- be dynamic, results-driven and comfortable working to targets with a proven track record of achieving outcomes both over the phone and in face to face meetings will enable you to succeed within the role.
- be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and experience in a similar role, and be confident delivering the service to our customers on either a one-one basis or within group- based delivery.
- work with delivery partners to promote our services to disabled people and generate referrals to this voluntary service.
Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled people.
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope’s mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered for this.