London - Closes on 12/08/2019Apply
Object moved to here.
At Scope our mission is to drive social change so that disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else. We want to achieve everyday equality and support disabled people to get the best start in life, live the life they choose and be financially secure.
Full Job Description
About the role
Be a Disability Gamechanger and join our London Employment Team as an Employment Advisor on our Kickstart service.
Your role will be to manage a case-load of pre-employment customers, supporting and empowering them to find work whilst ensuring that all programme KPI’s are met.
We are looking to recruit an experienced adviser preferably with employability experience.
You will bring drive and enthusiasm to your role and can demonstrate that you care passionately about improving disabled people's lives through employment. You will have excellent negotiation skills and have the ability to positively influence employers. You will be dynamic, results-driven and comfortable working to targets with a proven track record of achieving outcomes both over the phone and in face to face meetings. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and experience in a similar role.
You will also work with delivery partners to promote Kickstart to disabled people and generate referrals to this voluntary service.
With a base in our office in Angel you will be required to travel to provide this support to customers across our delivery boroughs.
Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check
We particularly welcome applications from disabled people.
Please apply with CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for this role.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience in the employability field
- Dynamic and results-driven and comfortable delivering to targets
- Demonstrable track record of performance across a range of outcome and quality measures
- Demonstrable track record of delivering 121 sessions therefore assisting customers in their journey to return to work
- Can demonstrate sound evidence of effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to offer support and guidance to all stakeholders, including advice on reasonable adjustments
considered for this.