Employment Manager E-Learning Platform
- £35,000 - £40,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
To be a Disability Gamechanger.
To take our existing portfolio of customer employment training modules and support the adaptation of these into our new customer e-learning platform. To build and maintain exceptional relationships across a broad range of internal departments to support the co-ordination and build of this new platform. To identify and create new resources to enhance our customers journey through our services in conjunction with an internal team. Support the growth of this platform, working with existing internal teams to optimise the potential of growth to other services and provide outstanding support to the partnership funder itself.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Operate effectively within an established team delivering to a financial budget and target and implementing learning modules as required.
- Direct Line Management for Fixed Term role alongside supporting the upskilling of other teams
- Lead on the development of the content for the platform focusing on what our customers need.
- Work with all internal stakeholders to ensure effective management and implementation of the learning platform.
- Comply with the appropriate governance structures as directed by the Head of Department, continually assessing performance against resource and impact.
- Provide regular reporting, commentary and context, overseeing and managing risk.
- Set KPIs together with the Head of Department. Measure and monitor performance against KPis, identifying risk and focusing on extending reach to customers.
- Comply with Scope’s policy and procedures, and external compliance such as GDPR, complaints, and safeguarding policies.
All stakeholders across the organisation
Relevant experience of:
- Building and creating exciting online e-learning content specifically for our customer group.
- Demonstrable experience in working within content generation context or be willing to upskill.
- Working with customers to co-produce content
- Working collaboratively across departments to reach the end goal.
- Recent experience of creating and adapting e learning modules within the Employability sector or a similar field to disabled people.
- Experience working across internal teams to reach an end goal.
- Able to manage workload autonomously and effectively deliver service KPIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to produce a high standard of content to support our customers.
- Strong team working skills.
- Excellent IT skills (including Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint and Teams)
- Knowledge of accessibility requirements for content creation and e-learning platform
- Experience of converting content to Moodle or similar.
- Ideally familiar with CRM systems.
Skills and competencies
- Adaptive: Can take a creative approach to creating learning content to optimise scale and impact
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Resilience – being determined to see things through and find ways around problems, making adaptations as necessary to achieve required goals.
- Learning & Flexibility – be flexible to new situations, be active in extracting learnings in terms of what works and what needs to change over time.
- Focussed- To be able to work independently.
- A good understanding of social model of disability