Employment Team Leader - Support to Work
Manchester or Leeds
- Manchester or Leeds
- £28,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Generous pension
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
Support the Programme Lead for the Support to Work service by taking responsibility for the line management of a small team of advisers and a customer coordinator. You will provide effective supervision, coaching and guidance to these staff. You will further support by ensuring the service KPI’s are met and reports are completed as required for internal and external use, whilst being a partial caseload holder yourself.
- Work collaboratively within the team to provide support where needed in line with key performance indicators to ensure service targets are achieved
- Line manage staff to ensure that monthly team KPI’s are achieved.
- Lead on a designated service consulting at all times with the Programme Lead on any issues that may arise
- Lead on compiling a database of local relationships with other network organisations to support the achievement of all targets
- Work collaboratively within the team to provide support where needed in line with annual key performance indicators to ensure programme outcome targets are achieved
- Promote a culture of high standards, expectations and continuous improvement that values and empowers staff
- Any other duties as required to support the delivery of the services.
- Supervise and encourage team members to maximise their potential through continuous learning whilst challenging and dealing with under performance.
- Support the Programme Lead to recruit, manage and develop staff within Scope’s HR and operational policies and procedures
- Utilise volunteers appropriately within the department
- Lead effective and engaging monthly team meetings based on the Scope team meeting template, reporting back on key issues and questions raised
Mandatory for all staff
- Work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- Work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- Heads of Department
- Programme Leads
- Extended Scope Team
- Human Resources/Finance/IT and other support teams as required
- Customers and third party contacts
- Organisations (Private, Public and Third Sector who can support and enhance the delivery of the National Employment Service)
- Corporate funders
Knowledge and experience
- Demonstrable experience in the employability field
- Demonstrates a proven track record in management capabilities
- Takes a management perspective with an open outlook and willingness to work across boundaries
- Demonstrates a facilitative style to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, and work effectively under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities
- Demonstrable understanding of the social model of disability
- Professional qualification such as IAG Level 3 or equivalent or proven experience in relevant field
- Ability to evidence distance travelled and customer success using different software applications including CRM systems
- Excellent working knowledge of IT including Word for Windows, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to use email and the internet and be proficient in the use of digital applications to support our customer journey.