Employment Team Leader - Support to Work
Manchester or Leeds - Closes on 24/07/2020Apply
Object moved to here.
Be a Disability Gamechanger and join our Support to Work employment team. The service is expanding so we are looking for a new Team Leader.
About the role
Manage a team of employment and partnership advisers by:
- providing supervision, coaching and guidance
- ensuring the service meets its targets
- delivering support to customers where required.
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to:
- take a flexible approach
- respond positively to change and the challenges and opportunities it brings.
- work well under pressure.
- deal with conflicting priorities.
The job is currently home-based due to coronavirus. When we return to our offices, you can do this job from either Leeds or Manchester.
Find out more about Support to Work
Full job description
You should have knowledge of employability in the field of disability. You should have line management experience or you will need to show us that you are ready for your next challenge.
You should bring drive and enthusiasm to your role and care passionately about improving disabled people's lives through employment.
- effective organisation and communication skills. With excellent negotiation skills, you will be able to positively influence at all levels
- to be dynamic, results driven and able to evidence performance across a range of outcomes.
- to be a confident user of digital technology, including Microsoft Office Products.
- to show a positive approach to the adoption of innovative products and tools
Skills and experience
- Line management and supervision experience
- Knowledge of the employment sector
- Customer service skills
- Digitally confident
- Agreement with ‘Social model of disability’ approach
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope’s mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered for this.