Executive Support Team Coordinator
- Stratford, London
- £25,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
To provide high-level administration support to the Executive Assistants (EAs) across all Directorates, so they are able to carry out their roles in assisting the Leadership Team effectively. To provide cover for the Office Support Assistant when required, to ensure the effective and smooth running of the Here East office.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Meet, greet and escort external guests to and from the Scope office to the Here East (HE) Reception area, as required, and be available for queries from the Front Desk at HE.
- Ensure all meeting rooms are set up appropriately for the Leadership Team, and any catering for meetings has been organised and delivered.
- Assist with booking meeting rooms when required, ensure IT has been tested in meeting rooms before meetings start, and that accessibility requirements and digital needs can be met.
- Raise purchase orders (primarily for the Finance and Technology Services and People Directorates) which could include chasing invoices, adding Goods Received Notes, liaising with the Finance Department, forwarding invoices for payment, and setting up new suppliers.
- Liaise with Directorates to help administer expenditure, updating trackers and maintaining data as required.
- Help the EAs to maintain and update information, such as structure charts on InScope (Scope’s intranet).
- Attend Team meetings, take notes, and record decisions and actions.
- Work with the EAs to drive completion of training tasks across all Directorates, this includes reviewing data reports to monitor compliance, and maintaining data for completion of records.
- Provide cover for the Office Support Assistant in their absence which includes ensuring the availability and smooth running of the HE office facilities (e.g. diner; bureau services; post; car parking bookings).
- Share best practise administration processes with the EAs and spot opportunities to improve the way things are done.
- Update and monitor the completion of actions and ensure key documents saved on Teams are reviewed at regular intervals, so they remain fit for purpose.
- Assist with the coordination of probation, performance and budget reviews across all Directorates.
- Assist the Leadership Team and EAs with ad-hoc requests, such as printing, reviewing and opening/delivering post, drafting letters, photocopying, and being a keyholder for HE storage cupboards.
- The Executive Assistants
- The Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive and Lead Organisation Support
- The Office Support Assistant
- The Executive Leadership Team
- The Finance and Information Systems Directorate
- The People Directorate
- Here East Reception/ Front Desk
- Preferred suppliers
Knowledge and experience
- Previous experience of administrative support.
- Previous experience of using finance systems for purchasing.
Skills and competencies:
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise urgent tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Can work well in a team.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office: including Teams; Word; Excel; PowerPoint.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information.
- Good working knowledge of internal systems for claiming expenses and raising purchase orders.
- Ability to solve problems, improve processes and share best practice.
- Living experience of disability
- Understanding of the social model of disability
- Understanding of the issue and principles of safeguarding and health and safety management.