HR Systems and Payroll Manager
- Flexible with occasional travel to our Here East office (Stratford, London)
- £45,000 - £49,000 per year depending on experience
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
To oversee implementation, development and maintenance of iTrent system including managing the outsourced payroll function.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Developing and delivering the continuous service improvement plan of iTrent.
- Reviewing new release schedules from MHR and managing the deployment of new functionality including demonstrating, scheduling, testing, training, documenting and supporting.
- Managing MHR to ensure all contractual obligations are met and service levels are adhered to.
- Working with the business and the MHR Managed Service to ensure smooth, timely delivery of payroll.
- Managing the security of iTrent, including user access and profile creation.
- Managing major changes to the organisation structure.
- Managing Business Objects and maintaining existing and writing new reports as required.
- Managing and maintaining interfaces e.g. GL Interface.
- Managing and maintaining business processes relating to the use of iTrent.
- Auditing the system to ensure statutory compliance is maintained at all times.
- Dealing with any support issues that arise from the business.
- Align work flows and content to developing people strategy.
- In addition ownership of the provision and administration of the pension provision.
Grade specific competencies
- Lead an effective and engaged team
- To recruit, manage and develop staff within Scope’s HR and operational policies and procedures.
- To utilise volunteers appropriately within the department. To encourage and appreciate staff who support Scope outside of their job role by volunteering in shops, events or services or by other discretionary efforts.
- To encourage team members to maximise potential through continuous learning whilst challenging and dealing with under performance.
- Ensure that effective and engaging monthly team meetings happen within your area based on the Scope team meeting template and those issues and questions are reported back.
Mandatory for all staff
- To work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction
- To demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- To work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
Head of Finance, IT and Data
Knowledge and experience
- Management of MRH iTrent and Managed Payroll Service and implementation of additional modules
- Sound working knowledge of managing a monthly payroll
- Experience of managing a small team
- Implementing modules of iTrent
- Experience of pensions
- Understanding of accessibility of systems
- Lived experience of disability
Skills and competencies
- Writing business objects reports
- Analysing and structuring data for reporting
- Building workflows, security
- Understand needs of customers
- Managing competing priorities and workloads
- Coaching and training managers and colleagues to use the system
- Developing policy and procedure