Market and Audience Insight Lead
London - Closes on 03/09/2021
- Stratford, London
- £32,000 - £36,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
To be a Disability Gamechanger
This is an exciting and challenging role with great scope for development. You will be actively involved in managing market insight projects from start to finish, both internally and externally, working closely with Managers, Heads and Directors on larger and more complex projects.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Liaise with the Scope online community, social teams, services and agencies to respond to project requests from across Scope to support a broad range of audience and market insight requirements.
- Responsible for market Insight data collection, storage and security and consent, message testing, audience insight.
- Responsible for key agency relationships relating to brand and audience insight, ensuring we obtain best value, and that agencies deliver to our specification and in line with Scope’s principles.
- Support the Customer and Market Insight Manager in delivering the team objectives, aligning with Scope’s values.
- Ensure all research is designed to provide clear and actionable insight, and work with teams to support an evidence led approach and application of findings.
Customer and Market Insight team
Colleagues across the wider Strategy, Impact and Social Change department
Colleagues across Scope, and in particular in Marketing, Partnerships Engagement, Delivery teams
Scope partners and funders
Research and insight agencies
Marketing and communication agencies
Knowledge and experience
- Demonstrable experience of designing research to improve and support marketing and communications
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of marketing theory and practice
- A solid understanding of how audiences make decisions regarding charity support, mapping out and identifying key touch and trigger points within journeys
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Experience of collection, management and reporting data (various sources)
- Awareness of the principles of MRS and the Code of Conduct
- Safeguarding and GDPR knowledge and awareness
- Basic DBS approval
Skills and competencies
- Highly developed organisational, time-management and co-ordination skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, and an ability to follow and create specific processes
- Pro-active and clear communication skills (with the ability to speak and write succinct English)
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to interpret data from design
- Good proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong team-working skills
- Enthusiastic, with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work and a desire to develop and contribute to the company’s success.
- Ability to deliver value in creation of engaging, powerful, accessible deliverables
Education and experience
- A good academic record, preferably educated to degree standard
- Experience at a market research / insight agency would be beneficial
- Recognised Market Research accreditation or equivalent experience