- Stratford, London
- £13,000 per year
- 17.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Part time, permanent
Working at Scope
- 27 days annual leave
- flexible and home working
- generous pension
- discount at gyms, restaurants, shops and more
Be a disability Gamechanger:
- Bring Scope's brand to life with excellence in designing for online and offline channels to accessible standards.
- Work on a diverse range of creative projects from concept to completion, focused on collaborative working and team development.
- Inspire design colleagues, freelancers and external partners to ensure all creative projects are delivered on brand, on time, in budget and to a high standard.
- Deliver engaging and best in class designs across Scope’s offline and online marketing projects, ensuring all outputs are of the highest standard
- Produce inspiring and engaging content and marketing materials which resonate with our target audiences and drive our mission for Everyday Equality.
- Consistently and creatively apply Scope’s brand to projects across the organisation
- Be a guardian of Scope’s brand by ensuring best practice in tone of voice and visual identity application.
- You understand the long-term vision and mission of the charity and are able to integrate the charity’s goals into design.
- Work with photographers, film makers and copywriters in order to meet all Scope’s content needs, and ensure all assets are stored effectively via our digital asset management system
- Champion accessible and inclusive design and proactively promote its importance internally and externally
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management team ensuring the successful delivery of multichannel marketing materials
- Provide technical expertise relating to print projects, as well as up-to-date knowledge on the latest digital media processes.
- Lead by example, live Scope’s values and provide safe working space that nurtures employees potential
- Comply with all Scope’s policies, procedures and external compliance such as GDPR, complaints and best marketing practice
- Compliance with HR, Scope systems and processes and performance
All stakeholders across the business, especially:
- Marketing Lead
- Digital Marketing Lead
- Creative and Brand Lead
- Head of Digital Marketing, Creative & Brand
- Digital marketing team
- Creative team
- Fundraising Manager
- Retail and Community managers
- Campaigns and Policy manages
- Partnership team
- Engagement and Innovation Team
- Medialab, Mediacom, other digital and creative agencies
Knowledge and experience
- Experience of working in an in-house creative studio or agency
- Experience of working on creative briefs from concept to delivery
- Proven knowledge of adhering to creative production workflows and sign-off
- Experience of working with a defined brand, applying and developing guidelines appropriately
- Understanding of the Social Model of Disability
- Understanding of accessible and inclusive design principles and how to implement them
- Experience of working for charity brands
- Experience of working on fundraising and political campaigns, with an understanding of how to design emotive, engaging content that encourages people to take an action
- Able to present a highly creative and diverse portfolio of work
- Highly proficient with extensive experience using design software including the entire Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great inter-personal skills, demonstrating an ability to build strong relationships with internal colleagues at all levels
- A creative eye with strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable – responding positively to change
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and resolve conflicting priorities within projects
- Knowledge of working with MacOS
- Good awareness of new design trends and skills
- Interest in illustration and photography