Mindful Monsters is a new and exciting way to give your little one's important life skills, while spending quality time together. It's for kids of all ages - primary school kids may find them particularly fun!
Find out more about Mindful Monsters
About the role
We are looking an administrator to look after our existing customers by providing an excellent customer experience and promote the product through success.
You will coordinate the Mindful Monsters fundraising product and to add value to the product by:
- Responding to enquiries via email and telephone.
- Setting up new subscriptions and cancelling subscriptions, where appropriate, after trying to retain the customer.
- Providing training and support to helpline staff to enable them to respond to enquiries about Mindful Monsters.
- Assist the helpline team with administration support.
Full job description
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- At least two years experience working in a customer focused environment, preferably over the phone and email.
- Experience of using customer databases such as Stripe, Raisers Edge and Dynamics.
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to identify improvements and better ways of working.
Full person specification
Delivering equality for disabled people is fundamental to Scope. This applies as much to the way we work as to our commitment to the engagement and participation of disabled people in delivering our mission. We are building a culture where difference is valued, especially in relation to disability, where every individual can contribute meaningfully.
At Scope our mission is to drive social change so that disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else. We want to achieve everyday equality and support disabled people to get the best start in life, live the life they choose and be financially secure.
Find out more about Scope
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope’s mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people, and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered for this.