Programme manager, digital influencing
- Stratford, London
- £35,000 to £39,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- Option to work from home
- 27 days holiday per year
- Fully accessible office
The Policy and Research department at Scope are hiring a Programme Manager to work on its flagship Digital Influencing Programme, The Big Hack.
You will work closely with the Head of Digital Influencing and Scope's leadership team to catalyse a movement towards a more inclusive digital economy. The Programme involves high levels of stakeholder engagement with disabled people, businesses, tech companies, Universities, other charities and disabled persons' organisations.
Activity includes running events, creating content, developing inclusive, co-created solutions and supporting the strategic development of The Big Hack with an agile, impact-focused approach.
- Track record of managing projects or programmes successfully
- Evidence of content-creation and/or thought leadership
- Someone with enthusiasm, energy and ideas, both a thinker and a doer
- An excellent communicator and team player, who can work well within a large organization, on a programme with multiple interdependencies and reporting lines
- A self-starter, able to get things done and ensure others deliver
- Track record of co-creation, customer insight and working collaboratively
- Passion for social change and curiosity about the issue in hand (digital technology and its potential to improve the lives of disabled people)
- A good match for Scope's values: pioneering, courageous, connected, open and fair.
At Scope our mission is to drive social change so that disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else. We want to achieve everyday equality and support disabled people to get the best start in life, live the life they choose and be financially secure.
Find out more about Scope
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope’s mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people, and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered for this.