Quantitative Analysis Officer
London - Closes on 14/06/2021
- Stratford, London
- £25,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, fixed term contract (12 months)
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
To support Scope’s understanding of its service offer to disabled people. To ensure that Scope services are the best they can be through analysis and evaluation of customer data. To support the regular evaluation of Scope services. To proactively engage with fundraising colleagues to arm them with the data and insight they need to be able to secure funding for our services. To respond to ad-hoc data requests and provide regular data bulletins for Scope stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone who understands or has lived experience of disability. Someone who is inclusive, and values lived experience alongside technical expertise. Someone who also values the importance of data-based decision making. You’ll be someone who has some experience of quantitative research either at work or while studying. You'll also be an enthusiastic and responsive communicator. You’ll be someone who can work really well with other people. You'll be someone who can listen to what other teams need so that you can share the right data with them in an accessible way.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Support the evaluation of Scope services and policy and campaigns work by analysing quantitative data, including customer records and survey results.
- Work closely with the fundraising team to assess what data they need to fundraise effectively and to supply them with that data in a timely and relevant manner.
- Work with the Scope evaluation team to further develop and implement an approach to medium to long term follow up analysis of customers.
- Create and share bulletins of key findings from reach and outcomes analysis.
- Support running and deliver aspects of regular workshops on data, presenting latest findings from analysis.
- Facilitate the design and implementation of value for money analysis.
- Support the design and testing of new and amended outcomes surveys.
- Support the production of corporate key performance indicators about Scope’s services.
Data Analysis Manager
Strategy and Impact Manager
Impact and Evaluation Lead
Strategy Impact and Social Change Directorate
Disabled people and their families
Disabled People’s Organisations
- Experience of conducting quantitative research.
- Experience of writing reports and presenting findings to different audiences.
- Good understanding and experience of working with non-research and data teams.
- Ability to present technical data in a straight-forward, plain-English and accessible way.
- Experience of analysing survey data.
- Experience of literature reviews.
- A good understanding of quantitative research methodologies.
- A good understanding of statistical techniques like significance testing and correlations.
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Lived experience of disability.
- Understanding of the social model of disability.
- Experience of using analytical software packages, such as SPSS or PowerBI.
- Experience of corporate and management reporting.
- An understanding of Microsoft Dynamics.