Recruitment Coodinator Maternity cover
- Stratford, London
- £22,000 to £24,000 per year
- 28 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Part time, Maternity cover - Up to 12 Month fixed-term contract
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger,
- 27 days annual leave,
- Generous pension,
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more.
To be a Disability Gamechanger
Work as part of the People team to provide recruitment administrative support to line managers and within the iTrent recruitment system so we can provide an excellent recruitment and onboarding experience for all our employees.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To be the first point of contact for general recruitment enquires and to provide advice and guidance to hiring managers regarding recruitment processes
- Provide recruitment administration support within the applicant tracking system.
- Undertake and ensure that all Recruitment administration is conducted in line with company policies and processes, and responsible for the quality of ER documentation sent to employees and managers from this role, including: all pre-employment checks, DBS, references, qualifications, right to work etc.
- Maintain appropriate resources, data bases and record keeping providing regular reporting.
- Maintain regular communication with the recruiting manager to ensure the recruitment process runs smoothly.
- To update the iTrent Recruitment System and use systems effectively
- Ensure delivery of KPI’s relating to recruitment timelines and help deliver a high level of customer service to everyone.
- Keep up to date with new developments relating to recruitment, including employment law and assist in the updating of recruitment policies and procedures and the review of HR internal work processes to optimise efficiency and compliance with legislation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR systems and processes
- Support the review and updating of our current onboarding approach with the Learning and Development Team. This may include assisting with the updating of Manager and HR guides and letter templates.
- Provide insight into the experience of candidates throughout the application and onboarding experience, speaking to candidates through their journey.
- Promote the People team and to be a ‘go to’ recruitment resource, contributing to projects as required.
- Support the People Team in directing all HR transactional activities to the HR Operations team.
- Sourcing alternative advertising avenues.
- Being proactive in all aspects of recruitment.
Mandatory for all staff:
- To work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- To demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- To work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- Social media team
- HR management team
- ER and Resourcing Consultant
- Managers and employees
- People Team colleagues
- Stafford Long (our advertising partners)
- Charity Recruitment networking group
Knowledge and experience
- Previous administration role/s
- Experience of delivering a great customer service experience
- Previous HR administrative role/s
- Strong generalist HR administration skills
- Well-developed written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluent with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and efficient working style
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident telephone manner
- Willingness to work outside position description where required
- Experience working with HR Systems
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope’s mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered for this.