Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
London - Closes on 10/12/2019Apply
- Stratford, London
- £32,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Generous Pension
As we embark on our new strategy, Everyday Equality, digital marketing is at the heart of our plans to communicate our purpose and vision, attract supporters, engage our customers and achieving social change. If you’re passionate about digital marketing, place insight and audience at the heart of your marketing plans, and have an inquisitive mind we want to hear from you.
About the role
As a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll use your work within our friendly and busy Digital Marketing team. We work closely with teams across the organisations to identify and understand target audiences, create effective strategies and select efficient channels for our marketing campaigns.
- Here are some of the things you’ll be doing as the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Developing digital marketing strategies for a range of internal clients including Individual Giving, Fundraising Events, Campaigns, Customer Services and Retail.
- Creating and optimising pay per click advertising campaigns on Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
- Weekly reporting of campaign performance to clients and managing their expectations.
- Ensuring campaigns are running within agreed budgets.
- Producing post-campaign wrap up reports.
- Coaching colleagues within the team and the wider organisation on digital marketing best practice.
Full job description
- Possess at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in the private or third sector.
- Be a natural marketer, able to think outside the box in selecting audiences and channels in order to fulfil marketing objectives.
- Have experience of working on multi-channel digital first campaigns.
- Champion the level of digital marketing knowledge in the organisation.
- Be enthusiastic and have a desire to learn.
- Be able to write in simple, concise and clear English.
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of Scope’s mission and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace with equality of opportunity for everyone.
We welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria. Please let us know in your application if you would like to be considered for this.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability to the role.
Shortlisting confirmation: 13 December 2019
Interviews: 18 December 2019