Talent Attraction and Engagement Business Partner
- £40,000 per year
- 28 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Part time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
To support Scope to lead the field in attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce who are highly engaged and motivated to deliver our strategy of Everyday Equality. To lead on the development and continuous improvement of Scope’s Employer brand, and to lead on our engagement as a great employer, and a great place to work, externally and internally.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To execute the employee engagement strategy.
- To develop our employer brand, take ownership of driving improvements.
- To co-design, co-produce and execute the attraction and acquisition strategy, appealing to those harder to reach talented people.
- Analyse the hiring needs of our directorates, with a long-term talent strategy to help Scope forecast and plan ahead.
- To support senior managers to resource senior roles, without the use of agencies.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to build talent pipelines and banks of people wanting to work with us.
- To attract colleagues to Scope through programmes such as Apprenticeships, Traineeships and the government’s Kickstart programme.
- To co-lead on Scope’s employer brand engagement projects and communications, including but not limited: to Well-being activities, recognition awards, surveys and action planning.
- To co-ordinate and run projects which drive employee engagement and improve employee experience.
- Measure employee engagement and communicate regularly with everyone at Scope about what we are doing and why we are doing it.
- Work across directorates to ensure two-way communication is regular and meaningful and action is taken to drive ever higher employee engagement.
- Work together with colleagues across the People Team, and across all directorates, to harness every opportunity to drive employee engagement and employer brand.
- Ensure close links with the Volunteering team to ensure, where appropriate, our approaches align both employee and volunteer engagement, and increase opportunities for volunteers to progress into paid employment at Scope.
- To network externally and share our work with others in the charity sector and beyond
Third party agencies
HR based publications
- Experience of driving employer brand and employee engagement throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Employer brand development and experience of leading initiatives to drive up employer brand.
- Experience of running projects from start to finish, and final evaluation.
- Experience of sharing your work both with internal and external audiences.
- Recent experience of designing and delivering an attraction and acquisition strategy successfully.
- Recent experience of resourcing talent for senior roles.
- Recent experience of recruiting apprentices.
- Knowledge of the social model of disability.
- Lived experience of disability
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to write, simply and engagingly for varied audiences both internally and externally
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to report on findings and make recommendations
- Ability to speak to audiences of varying sizes, to both share and gain knowledge
- Ability to prioritise and flex approach when required to deliver objectives.
- Evidence of creative thinking and doing things differently, using a test and learn approach
- Evidence of influencing at all levels to deliver projects, new approaches and overcome obstacles.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own,
- Resilience to keep going when things change and don’t go to plan.