London - Closes on 27/10/2021
- Stratford, London
- £28,000 - £30,000 per year
- 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Full time, permanent
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
Be a Disability Gamechanger
Be a Disability Gamechanger and join us within our London Employment Services team. You will be supporting a team of advisers who deliver our services to disabled people both in person and via digital means. You will be hands on and adaptable to change whilst coaching and developing your team.
Sitting in the London employment team structure reporting to the team manager you will work closely with and combine support and expertise with the other team leaders to support all of the services to meet their combined goals.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- The role is responsible for developing and maintaining the referral partner routeway to support the service.
- The role has line management responsibility for the advisers who will be delivering the service across London
- The role involves at times meeting with and supporting customers or even holding a caseload of your own to support our services if required to at times.
- You will bring drive and enthusiasm to your role and can demonstrate that you care passionately about improving disabled people's lives.
Head of Departments
Extended Services and SISC teams
Human Resources/Finance/IT and other support teams as required
Customers and third-party contacts
Organisations - Private, Public and Third Sector who can support and enhance the delivery of the service.
- Demonstrable experience in the employability field
- Demonstrates a proven track record in management capabilities
- Experience of delivering service KPIs
- Agreement with ‘Social model of disability’ approach
- Able to take on a management perspective with an open outlook and willingness to work across boundaries
- Demonstrates a facilitative style to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, and work effectively under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities
- Ideally familiar with CRM systems (MS Dynamics)
Skills and competencies
- Organised- Exceptional organisational skills to support the co-ordination and delivery of services
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Resilience – being determined to see things through and find ways around problems, making adaptations as necessary to achieve required goals.
- Learning & Flexibility – be flexible to new situations, be active in extracting learnings in terms of what works and what needs to change over time.
- Focused- To be able to work independently as well as part of a team.