Leeds - Closes on 21/06/2021
- £28,000 per year
- 35 hours per week
- Full time
Working at Scope
- Be a disability gamechanger
- 27 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
To support the delivery of the disability helpline, supporter care and reception services within Scope’s contact centre by displaying role model behavior while managing a team of advisers.
To support the recruitment, development, training, quality monitoring, coaching and wellbeing of the team and be responsible for collecting data to facilitate positive change.
To ensure that the contact centre gives 100% accurate information and advice and the best customer service experience to internal and external customers.
- To be a senior agent staff member when necessary – queue busting and taking escalated calls, who has direct responsibility for the daily management of the team members in your charge.
- To be responsible for rota adherence, working directly with team members and liaising with the other Team Leaders on any rota changes or sickness.
- To be responsible for ensuring that team members receive regular training and coaching and build this into your teams’ activity and that it is part of the resource planning process.
- To conduct regular 121’s with your team members and to be responsible for regular quality monitoring which will become part of ongoing training.
- To put together reports on how the Contact Centre is performing and use these to direct the Contact Centre, manage your team and to identify trends and patterns to maintain continuous improvement.
- To develop a deeper knowledge of Scope’s services and lead discussions with the wider charity teams on subject material.
- To meet on a regular basis with your manager, both to provide feedback and to receive instructions or actions.
- To liaise with fundraising colleagues and ensure your team are delivering to the required standards set and agreed with fundraising.
- To be responsible for the successful resolution of complaints made to the Contact Centre.
- To communicate regularly, thoroughly and clearly with other service team leaders.
- Networking internally and externally to work with referral and information partners.
- Any other duties as required by your manager to support your service and Scope.
- Setting targets for both individuals and teams
- Measuring the performance of both individuals and teams
- Offering Advisers guidance and feedback
- Helping to create, refine and optimise procedures.
- Finding ways to motivate Advisers.
- Ensuring Advisers adhere to company policy, E.g., attendance.
- Creating and updating performance reports
- Networking Internally and externally
Contact Centre Manager
National Delivery Managers
Local Delivery Managers
Extended Customer and Strategy team
Human Resources/Finance/IT and other support teams as required.
Corporate and Fundraising teams
Customers and third-party contacts
Organisations - Private, Public and Third Sector who can support and enhance the delivery of the National Service.
- Team management.
- IT literate – producing and interpreting MI, using CRM and Microsoft applications and Livechat.
- Training and coaching.
- Creating and using procedures.
- Subject Matter Expert
- Expert product/service and job knowledge
- Clear communicator
- Demonstrable understanding of the social model of disability
- Professional qualification or equivalent or proven experience in relevant field.
- Ability to evidence distance travelled and customer success using different software applications including CRM systems
Skills and competencies
- Excellent working knowledge of IT including Word for Windows, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be able to use email and the internet and be proficient in the use of digital applications to support our customer journey.
- Team management.
- Organisation skills.
- Working under pressure.