Mindful Monsters administrator job description
Job title: Mindful Monsters administrator
Reports to: Helpline manager
Department: Customer strategy and experience
Salary: £21,000 per year
Direct reports: None
Budget/Resource responsibility: None
To coordinate the Mindful Monsters fundraising product, manage subscriptions by mail and telephone and to add value to the product by:
- Responding to enquiries via email and telephone.
- Setting up new subscriptions and cancelling subscriptions, where appropriate, after trying to retain the customer.
- Providing training and support to helpline staff to enable them to respond to enquiries about Mindful Monsters.
- Assist the helpline team with administration support.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities
- Provide consistent high-quality responses to enquiries about the product within set turnaround times.
- Respond to enquiries about Mindful Monsters via telephone, email and live chat within set turnaround times. These include: cancellations, amending customer details, problems with non-receipt of packs, refunds, over the phone payments,directing marketing opportunities to the Mindful Monsters team.
- Record customer feedback (particularly cancellation feedback) in MS Dynamics.
- Provide regular customer feedback and statistics to the Mindful Monsters team, including at the weekly stand-up.
- Work with the Mindful Monsters team to improve the customer journey.
- Promote Mindful Monsters and attempt to retain customers who want to cancel their subscription.
- Managing cancellations, missing packs and other Supporter Care related queries on the Mindful Monsters Facebook group.
- Work within Scope’s policies relating to customer confidentiality and data protection.
- Follow Scope’s policy and process around safeguarding and to make decisions regarding relevant customers as appropriate.
- Work with minimum supervision, prioritise and manage own workload and diary to maximise the impact of the national information and advice service.
- Promote Scope and its values around equality, inclusion and the social model of disability and to present a positive image of the organisation in all aspects of work.
- Contribute to team meetings and discussions and to proactively contribute to the continued improvement of the service.
Mandatory for all staff
- Work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- Work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- Mindful Monsters team and Individual Giving team to ensure quality service provision and development of information products.
- Scope's helpline team
- Scope customers.
- Third parties that can help with promotion or improvement of the product.