Mindful Monsters administrator person specification
Job title: Mindful Monsters administrator
Reports to: Helpline manager
Department: Customer strategy and experience
Salary: £21,000 per year
Direct reports: None
Budget/Resource responsibility: None
Qualification, knowledge and experience
- At least two years’ experience working in a customer focused environment, preferably over the phone and email.
- Experience of using customer databases such as Stripe, Raisers Edge and Dynamics.
- Lived experience of disability.
- Demonstrable understanding of the social model of disability.
Skills and competencies
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to organise workload, prioritise effectively and use own initiative.
- Ability to problem solve customer queries.
- Ability to retain customers wanting to cancel subscriptions.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of customers with an understanding of different needs and ability to respond to these.
- Effective interpersonal skills and a positive and collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, and work effectively under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to be able to communicate with stakeholders in a clear, meaningful and effective way.
- Ability to work as part of high performing team in a busy, at times pressurised environment.
- Excellent written English, spelling and grammar.
- Demonstrable understanding of computer systems, especially Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of social media applications.
- Ability to identify improvements and solutions, and to communicate these effectively.