Parent adviser job description
Job title: Parent adviser
Reports to: Team manager
Department: Customer strategy and experience
Salary: £12,000 per year Person specification
To manage a case-load of customers, supporting and empowering them, ensuring that all programme KPI’s are met.
- Conduct a thorough initial assessment of all customers joining the programme to understand fully their support needs
- Develop SMART goal based action plans that clearly show how the customers support needs will be addressed
- Measure, record and track “distance travelled” for each customer in caseload and ensure that an evidence based approach is adopted to recording the customer journey
- To work collaboratively within the team to provide support where needed in to ensure KPI’s are achieved
- Any other duties as required to support the delivery of the service.
Mandatory for all staff
- Work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- Work within Scope’s policies and procedures.
- National delivery managers
- Local delivery managers
- Team managers
- Extended customer and strategy team
- Customers and third party contacts
- Organisations - private, public and third sector who can support and enhance the delivery of the national service.