Productivity tools manager job description
Job title: Productivity tools manager
Reports to: Head of Digital Services
Location: Here East, Stratford - Scope head office
Salary: £37,000 to £41,000
Budget/Resource responsibility: None
Product owner for Scope’s set of digital tools, including:
- Microsoft Office 365’s communication, collaboration and productivity tools
- Scope’s intranet and e-learning system.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities
- Product owner for Scope’s ‘digital toolkit’ - the tools our employees and volunteers use to communicate, collaborate, and be productive
- Set up, manage and deliver training in Microsoft Office 365’s tools including Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Lead the delivery of, training and support for internal platforms including Scope’s intranet (currently SharePoint Online) and e-learning system (currently Moodle)
- Work with the Internal Communications department to drive adoption of the toolkit, acting as an evangelist for the adoption of the toolkit across the organisation
- Work with the Information Security team to ensure that digital tools are used in accordance with Scope’s data protection policies
- Promote use of Office 365’s accessibility features
- Create ways for Scope staff to give feedback on and ask questions about the tools
- Work with the Technology Service Desk to make sure users of the toolkit know what to do to get help
- Ensure that non-standard third-party tools are used securely, and shut them down when they are not
- Define the performance matrix and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure success of adoption
- Create of dashboards to allow key stakeholders to monitor and report on adoption of the tools
- Conduct surveys and polls on toolkit adoption and cultural change
- Deliver regular updates on the adoption of the toolkit across Scope.
Mandatory for all staff
- Work seamlessly across department or team boundaries in a collaborative and constructive manner to implement Scope’s strategic direction.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence and deliver against the requirements of Scope’s quality framework.
- Work within Scope’s policies and procedures.