Productivity tools manager person specification
Job title: Productivity tools manager
Reports to: Head of Digital Services
Location: Here East, Stratford - Scope head office
Salary: £37,000 to £41,000
Budget/Resource responsibility: None
- Degree or equivalent experience in an IT related field
Knowledge and experience
- Delivering presentations and communications company wide, to groups of 20-30 people at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working with contractors and service providers
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Able to provide excellent customer service as well as being able to deal with problems and complaints as they arise
- In depth experience and knowledge of Office 365 (as a user perspective and from an admin configuration perspective) and a general interest in productivity and collaboration tools
- Experience of using Moodle (or other e-learning platforms)
- Experience of intranets built upon SharePoint online
Skills and competencies
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 suite and Skype telecommunications apps
- Actively stays up to date on latest product changes and best practice in Office 365
- Understanding of analytics tools and using KPIs to measure performance
- Experience working in charity
- Experience working with assistive technology
- Basic understanding of Azure, Power BI and data analytics
We are ambitious and determined to drive change. We focus on the impact we have. We innovate and strive for better, pushing ourselves and our boundaries.
We are single-minded in our desire to achieve equality. We are bold, challenging the status quo, ourselves and each other. Not afraid to fail fast and learn quickly.
We connect and collaborate internally and externally, to create a fairer society. We’ll listen and share, tapping into the expertise of others.
We are transparent about what we do and how we do things. Creating supportive, accessible environments – building trust with each other and our customers to achieve more.
We make sure everyone has a fair chance. We value and respect each other’s expertise and diversity. We take responsibility for what we do and support each other to succeed.