Programme Lead, Employment job description
The Programme lead will manage the Manchester Employment Services providing leadership and guidance to the team.
- take responsibility for the success of services through effective monitoring and action planning in relation of performance and specific KPIs.
- manage communication with internal and external key stakeholders, partners and customers including promoting Scope’s work to these groups and helping to grow our business as required.
- To provide a helpful and inclusive management style establishing and maintaining productive, collaborative relations with internal and external stakeholders
- To promote a culture of high standards, expectations and continuous improvement that values and empowers staff
- To coach and mentor team members to maximise their potential through continuous learning, whilst challenging and dealing with under performance.
- To recruit, manage and develop staff within Scope’s HR and operational policies and procedure
- To utilise volunteers appropriately to support delivery of the programme
- To lead effective and engaging monthly team meetings, reporting back on key issues and questions raised
- To work collaboratively within the team to provide support where needed in line key performance indicators to ensure service targets are achieved
- Any other duties as required to support the delivery of Scope’s services
- Heads of Delivery
- Team Managers
- Extended EED team
- Human Resources/Finance/IT and other support teams as required
- Customers and third party contacts
- Organisations - Private, Public and Third Sector who can support and enhance the delivery of the service
- Delivery and funding partners .
Knowledge and experience
- Demonstrable management experience in the employability field
- Excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, and work effectively under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities
- Demonstrable understanding of the social model of disability
- Ability to evidence distance travelled and customer success using different software applications including CRM systems
Skills and competencies
- Proven track record of maintaining high levels of customer service
- Demonstrable evidence of management capabilities
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Effective change management skills
- An open outlook and willingness to work across boundaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective IT Skills including use of all Microsoft Office Products
- Demonstrates financial awareness and ability to effectively manage income and outgoings.
- Has a professional qualification or demonstrable evidence of experience within the sector.
- Strong commitment to ongoing personal development