Programmes officer person specification
Job title: Programmes officer
Reports to: Growth manager
Department: Customer strategy and experience
Location: Here East, Stratford - Scope head office
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per year
Good Level of general education - A level or equivalent
Knowledge and experience
- Experience of working with young people/students.
- Experience of working with volunteers.
- Demonstrable understanding of the social model of disability
- Delivery of schools/educational programmes
- Recruitment, training and management of volunteers
- Previous experience or knowledge of 3rd sector working
Skills and competencies
- Communication Skills – verbal, written, on-line
- Presentation Skills
- Self – Starter, prioritises own work load
- Data collection and analysis
- Administration, training or management qualification
- Supporting Scope: Talks to team and others about how we can contribute to Scope’s strategic direction.
- Taking responsibility: Plans ahead and agrees and achieves SMART objectives.
- Solving problems: Seeks and analyses information to identify and understand the root causes of problems and barriers and see the opportunities for improvement that they present.
- Valuing customers: Consults with customers, delivers what is promised and ensures they are satisfied.
- Working as part of a team: Manages differences constructively, dealing effectively with conflict and valuing diversity.